Airbrush Cleaner – 100ml standard size
Mineral Air Airbrush Makeup Reservoir Care
Regular cleaning of your Reservoir Heads keeps your Mineral Air misting along at its best.
Specifically formulated to quickly dissolve Mineral Air Four-in-One Foundation or Universal Blush, our Airbrush Cleaner in your Reservoir Heads is the best way to show your Mineral Air system a whole lot of love. Our specifically formulated airbrush makeup system cleaner keeps your device in top working condition, and is easy and quick to use for daily cleanups and weekly airbrush kit Reservoir Head maintenance.
- Specifically formulated to dissolve Mineral Air cosmetics
- Keeps your device in top working condition
- Easy and quick to use for daily clean ups and weekly system cleaning
Specially formulated to dissolve Mineral Air cosmetics. Clean your Mineral Air device regularly to get the best results.
1. Detach the reservoir from your Mineral Air device.
2. Fill the reservoir about halfway with the cleaning solution.
3. Close the rubber lid and cover the hole on top of the lid with a tissue to prevent leakage.
4. Shake the reservoir 10 times or so.
5. Reattach the reservoir to your Mineral Air device and press the button repeatedly,
pausing for about a second each time to clear out the cleaning solution.
6. *If the solution is not spraying out, detach the reservoir and shake it again.
7. Continue pressing the button until the reservoir has been completely emptied.
Airbrush Cleaner: WATER, PEG-7 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, SILVER OXIDE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, PHENOXYETHANOL